Founded in 1919, the Osborne Park RSL Sub-Branch is an inclusive and diverse community hub for current and former military, emergency and police servicepersons of all-ages and their families.
Sub-Branch membership benefits include:
- Access to Sub-Branch Health & Wellbeing, Career Growth and Welfare & Advocacy events, resources and advice
- Sub-Branch social functions (including the monthly general meeting and dinner)
- Regular Sub-Branch newsletters with the latest news and advice relevant to our members
- Discounted hire of the Sub-Branch Memorial Hall
- RSL WA membership benefits, including access and use of WA Club and The Celtic Club facilities for Service Members
Applications are open for Service or Affiliate Membership.
For those who have served in the Australian Defence Forces or with Allied Forces in any theatre of conflict, or for not less than six months in the Regular or Reserve Forces of Australia or any country not an enemy of Australia.
For those who are related to a person eligible for Service Membership, or for those current or former members of the Fire Brigade, St John Ambulance, Police, State Emergency Services, Prison Officers or Australian Border Protection.
Complete the relevant form above (with payment details) and send to the Sub-Branch Junior Vice-President:
Postal Address: 129 Main Street Osborne Park WA 6017