‘Engage’ is an online portal where users can search for free services and support designed to benefit current and former ADF members, their families, and/or those involved in their support. Engage simplifies the process of accessing support by providing information on not-for-profit services available from a range of service providers.
Engage ‘connects’ users to support services based on different criteria including:
• Physical location – local, regional and national
• Service or support required
Engage will readily link to a range of support and services from:
• Government, including Defence and Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Not-for-profit service providers and charities.
• Other service providers who choose to participate.
Engage will be operated by the Department of Defence, with data maintained by participating service providers.
Click here to access the Department of Defence Engage Website.